4.18.17 CDBG Application Public Hearing
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
VILLAGE OF WALDEN
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Walden will hold a Public Hearing on April 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be heard at the Village Hall, One Municipal Square, Walden, NY 12586 to consider public comment and suggestions regarding projects to be considered for funding under the Orange County Community Development Program.
Under this program, a variety of physical improvements as listed below are eligible for funding:
- Acquisition and Disposition of Real Property
- Public works, Public Facilities or Site Improvements
- Code Enforcement (Housing & health Codes)
- Clearance, Demolition and Rehabilitation for Public Use or Economic Development
- Housing Rehabilitation Loans and Grants
- Special Projects for Elderly and Handicapped
- Provision of Public Services (Shelters, Clinics, Senior Nutrition, etc.)
- Payment of Non-Federal share of other Grant Programs
- Relocation of Payments and Assistance
The Village will be considering projects to be submitted to the Orange County Community Development Program, the deadline for which is April 28, 2017.
At the above date, time and place, all interested persons will be heard. Written comments will be received no later than April 18, 2017.
The Village of Walden will make every effort to assure that the public hearing is accessible to persons with disabilities. Anyone requiring special assistance and/or accommodations should contact the Village Clerk.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
OF THE VILLAGE OF WALDEN
TARA BLISS, VILLAGE CLERK