1 Municipal Square Walden, NY 12586
(845) 778-2177 | Send Email (waldenvc null@null hvc NULL.rr NULL.com?subject=Email from Website)
The Village Clerk is the appointed officer of the Village of Walden, who has custody of the corporate seal, books and records of the Village of Walden.
- The Village Clerk maintains all village resolutions and local laws including Walden’s General Code (http://www NULL.ecode360 NULL.com/?custId=WA0823).
- Serves as Records Access Officer producing books, records and papers for inspection under the Freedom of Information Law.
- Provides for the proper and orderly conduct of the Village Election in her capacity as Election Officer.
- Serves as Licensing Agent that issues licenses for the conduct of bingo, taxi businesses, and towing.
- Issues handicap parking permits.
Deputy Village Clerk, Vicki Kurtz | Send Email (v NULL.kurtz null@null hvc NULL.rr NULL.com?subject=Email from Website)
- Registrar of Vital Statistics that issues copies of birth and death certificates.
The Village Clerk and the Deputy Village Clerk are notary publics and provide notarization services at no charge. Please bring in your forms to be notarized as well as proper photo ID card (New York State issued driver license or student ID card). Remember, you must sign the forms in our presence for us to be able to notarize them for you.